Sunday, October 31, 2010

Helping My Clients Helps ME!

Ever notice how it's MUCH EASIER to find a solution for the problems other people have than to find solutions to your own?

I know that's true for me.

I recently realized something about that (again) though.

When I do that thing, where I think 'say, what about this for__________' I need to also think to myself 'and how can I put that to use for myself in MY business?' and immediately implement that.

It's a good plan in so many ways. You demonstrate to your client how that works and you get the benefit of your own best advice. It IS your idea after all!

The OTHER way you might get that is to find a community or some kind of support network of people willing to do that for YOU as well!

If it doesn't already come naturally to you, be sure to give as well, to continue the process for everyone.

If you are at a loss on how to find such a group, just do a search or go on meetup to see who's out there doing what and go find your support community!

Happy Halloween!


Pam Hoffman

No comments:

Post a Comment